Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Lanford or Bust!

Whenever I hear the harmonica, I think one thing; Roseanne's house at
714 Delaware Street Lanford IL.

Only.....its not in LANFORD. After I threw up in my mouth and calmed down a bit, I began to regroup. The house had to exist somewhere. I didn't make it up in a dream. I would hope my wildest fantasy would involve a little more than this house, like maybe a stone castle.

Rest assured that Roseanne's house is actually in Evansville, Indiana, which is practically neighbors with Lanford IL.



Evansville was settled in 1812 around the Ohio River. It is the 3rd largest city in Indiana. If more superfluous information is required about Evansville, just visit http://www.evansvillegov.org/

This will literally satisfy all of your questions. All of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment